Five Alarm Cinnamon Fire Bourbon
The fire alarm code system is a simple way for fire departments to communicate the severity and resource requirements of each fire as determined by the on-site commander. A ‘Five-Alarm’ denotes the highest level of response and most dangerous of fires. Here’s to all of our first responders and firefighters!
Dedicated to United States Firefighters and First Responders, 1350 Distilling’s Five Alarm Bourbon is a three-year barrel-aged 99% corn bourbon. We use great tasting Rocky Mountain water and infuse spicy hot cinnamon to make a healthier and great-tasting cinnamon bourbon.
The Five Alarm started as an infusion in our Tasting Lounge for our firefighter friends. It has become so popular, we just had to bottle it. This spice adds just enough fire to keep you warm even on a cold Colorado night—or wherever you choose to enjoy your #1350Spirit
Keep your bourbon flavor with just a sting of spicy cinnamon. Where other flavored whiskeys don't want you to taste the ambrosia called ‘whiskey’, the Five Alarm Cinnamon Fire Bourbon lets you enjoy both worlds.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.