The U.S. Coast Guard is our nation’s oldest continuous operating maritime service. Both a law enforcement agency and a military service, these ‘Guardians’ support, protect, and defend our country’s coasts and waterways, and rescue those in need. Our Guardian Bourbon represents the United States Coast Guard in its bright life vest orange label.
Aged for three years, the Guardian Bourbon will definitely ‘wet your whistle’ after a treacherous day in the office. Unlike a majority of bourbons, our mash build is 99% corn and proofed with fresh Colorado Rocky Mountain water providing a smooth, almost sweet, well-tempered whiskey. Neat, over a rock, or with your favorite mixer, this bourbon, just like the Coastie’s motto, ‘Semper Paratus’ is ‘Always Ready’.
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.