1350 Distilling’s first product is the Minuteman Vodka, representing our nation's first military branch, the U.S. Army and National Guard. American revolutionaries were common citizens that risked their livelihoods for freedom. These first true American soldiers swore to be ready to fight in a ‘minute’s notice’ giving them the nickname of ‘Minuteman’. 1350 Distilling prides itself with all locally sourced or American made ingredients, equipment, and merchandise, all the way down to our square-shouldered bottles.
The Minuteman Vodka is 100 percent Colorado. We use Colorado refined sugar beets and Rocky Mountain water to distill a beautifully clear, sweet-nosed, and delightfully mellow-finished, gluten free vodka. Our one-of-a-kind, custom-made copper ‘Rocket Still’ produces a smoothness in all of our spirits unattainable to traditional stills and processes. Whether your company likes their vodka ‘neat’ or ‘on the rocks’, with a squeeze of lime or splash of orange juice, or even with ginger beer for a classic ‘Minuteman Mule’, Minuteman Vodka is just like the National Guard motto: ‘Always Ready, Always There!’
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.